Creative Learning provides customized therapy and tutoring programs for both students that attend our school program and those that attend other schools. Many students do not need to be placed in a special education program, but they would greatly benefit from therapy or tutoring.
ABA Therapy Program Information
At Creative Learning we create a program for each individual that incorporates applicable services. Available services include:
- 1:1 Programing and Intervention at the Center – Basic skills and behaviors are taught by an ABA Specialist based upon the individualized program developed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) that oversees the individual’s team.
- 1:1 Programing and Intervention in the Home/Community Setting – Basic skills and behaviors are taught be an ABA Specialist based upon the individualized program developed by the BCBA that oversees the individual’s team.
- Small Group Intervention at the Center – Basic skills and behaviors are taught by an ABA Specialist based upon a program developed by the BCBA that oversees the group.
- Early Intervention Services – Basic skills and behaviors are taught be an ABA Specialist to young children as an intensive daily program with a minimum of 3 hours per day for four days per week. A BCBA will create an individualized program to help the child to improve independent functioning, self-help, and group/social skills needed for both the home, community, and school setting.
- Social Skills Groups – Group setting where ABA Specialists assist individuals with improving skills for social interactions and appropriate behavior while participating in fun and educational activities.
- Social Skills Camps – Group setting where ABA Specialists assist individuals with improving skills for social interactions and appropriate behavior while participating in fun and educational activities.
- Short-Term Intensives for Problem Behaviors (FBA and Treatment) – A Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) is performed to determine the nature of the problem behavior and a treatment plan is developed by the BCBA leading the individual’s team. The treatment plan will be implemented by an ABA Specialist. Caregivers will be trained in the implementation of the plan so that they are adequately prepared to implement the program while the child is in his/her care.
- Personalized Parent Training and Coaching – For ABA therapy to be successful and have lasting changes in behavior caregivers need to be informed and trained so that they can follow-though with treatment plans and provide consistency. All programs at Creative Learning include a parent training and coaching component.
- Group Parent Training/Coaching – Many families feel that they need some general assistance with behavior and skill development. Group Parent Training classes offer the opportunity for caregivers to learn about ABA techniques and how to apply them in the home setting.
OT, PT, and SLP Therapy Program Information
We offer individualized therapy that focuses on each child as whole person. We strive to help them become more independent and happy members of their family, community, and peer group. Our therapy program offers a wide array of options so that we are able to customize a program that is right for each of the child and families we serve.
Further Information and Tutoring
For further information concerning how the areas we address in therapy compliment our tutoring and classroom program and philosophy please consult the information under the classroom section of our website.